- The Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 2007)
- New England Law | Boston (J.D., 2010)
- District of Columbia and Massachusetts
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Lisa A. Berman is a Staff Attorney practicing in the Firm’s Pharmaceutical Products and Toxic Torts & Products Liability groups. Her responsibilities include, but are not limited to, legal research and writing, analysis of information for depositions and discovery, and other tasks relating to the defense of mass tort claims in complex litigation.
Ms. Berman has extensive experience in trial preparation for various complex litigation matters, including in pharmaceutical, civil investigation, and antitrust cases. Prior to joining the Firm, she was a solo practitioner where she represented both civil and criminal clients from the onset of the litigation, at trial, and through the appellate process.
Ms. Berman received her J.D. from New England Law | Boston. She received her undergraduate degree in Crime Law & Justice from The Pennsylvania State University.