- Cornell University (B.S., 1983)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1991)
- District of Columbia, Maryland, and New York
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Fifth, and District of Columbia Circuits
- United States District Courts for the District of Columbia, the Southern District of New York, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Randy J. Branitsky is a Staff Attorney on the Firm's document management team, whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the identification, review, and production of electronic documents for the Firm’s major products liability, toxic tort, pharmaceutical, and other complex litigation. The team ensures that all document productions meet the new e–discovery rules as well as the Firm’s exacting QA and QC standards. The team provides cost-effective document management in the increasingly complex e–discovery environment in which our clients find themselves.
Prior to joining the Firm Mr Branitsky worked in e-discovery project management and consulting, supervising teams of up to sixty contract attorneys undertaking large scale review projects in connection with internal investigations.